Transfer Money Aborad Safely with
Thomas Cook International Money Transfer
Apply for Thomas Cook Outward Remittance!
Travel Card/Prepaid Card/Forex Card is a must have for any student traveling to Germany.
Outward Remittance Form
Money Transfer mainly serves 2 purposes
1. University Fee Payment
Pay your University Application Fee within 1 working day easily with simple and safe money transfer process with Thomas Cook.
2. Funds Transfer
Got a new Account in Ireland? Transfer your funds securely using Thomas Cook International Money Transfer facility.
How Does This Process Work?
1. Apply Online
Just fill the form on this webpage with the required details.
2. Talk to Thomas Cook Agent
You will receive the callback and a quote from Thomas Cook within a few hours.
3. Transfer Money to Indian Bank Account
You need to transfer the amount to a designated Indian bank account via NEFT/RTGS.
4. Get Money Transfer Confirmation
The TT Copy confirming you the transfer of your funds will be issued to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- You will receive the callback and a quote from Thomas Cook once you apply for the service.
- You need to transfer the amount to a designated Indian bank account.
- The equivalent Euros are loaded to your travel card and will be delivered to you.
The exchange rates vary on hourly basis. Our partners are very transparent and offer you one of the best exchange rates in the market. This is the reason we chose them over other Forex providers.
Yes, Thomas Cook have fixed charges for per transfer. Please discuss with them regarding the same during the callback.
Time for Transfer: The funds transfer via Thomas Cook usually takes less than 48 hours.
Convenience: It is very convenient to transfer your funds to an Indian Bank account than a foreign bank account.
Safety: For the blocked account and tuition, you are likely to be transferring a large sum of money. Since you will be directly in touch with TC representatives, this method is safer compared to international wire transfer.
You will need the following documents to send money abroad.
- Self-declaration regarding relation with beneficiary
- Government issued ID proof
- PAN Card copy for amounts exceeding USD 25,000